NICACADIE
TACO BELL FINALLY REVEALS ‘MYSTERY’ INGREDIENTS – THEY’RE LINKED TO CANCER, HEART DISEASE AND MORE


When Taco Bell insisted that their meat was 88% beef, the public demanded to know what the other 12% was. Now, we do. Here's what's actually in those fast food favorites.